Tuesday 20 September 2016

Q Help Nexus 4 stuck in bootloop Recovery after flashing twrp to boot

Q Help Nexus 4 stuck in bootloop Recovery after flashing twrp to boot


Hi,

I made this post/thread because i couldnt find a solution to my problem through this forum and google.

Here is my trouble:
I was trying to install a twrp recovery and was following the instructions of a tutorial.
-So first i installed flashify and proceeded to a back up of the current kernel and current recovery
-Then downloaded a custom recovery image through TWRP release for my nexus 4
-After this i accidentally flashed the recovery image to boot instead of recovery

Now as you can guess the trouble is that my phone only boots to TWRP recovery instead of usual boot.

I tried to find aswers on this forum and google and yet i didnt find a solution.
I tried this post but without results:

http://ift.tt/29XCo9g

I would be grateful for any help and wish to recover this mistake without using a factory reset if possible.

Thank you, as you can see i am pretty new to this environment.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aaAaaj
via IFTTT

Available link for download