Sunday 25 September 2016

S4 soft brick

S4 soft brick


Hi, and Im sorry if there is already solution but I wanted to make new thread so more people see this...Cause I dont want to do more damage...I have galaxy s4 GT-I9505 with android 4.3...Firstly I wanted android 6.0 so I installed CWM app from Google play to make backup but it cannot make it cause my phone wasnt rooted (this was all in app while phone worked normally)...So, I wanted to root it following this thread: http://ift.tt/1hmg0Hw ...But, Odin showed Fails error (I attached error in post). I exited it and disconnected the phone...Now phone showing firmware issue, and I can enter into download mode and Odin recognizes it (version odin 3.10.7). I just want phone to work again with stock ROM, I dont want any new firmware anymore :( Can someone suggest what to do step by step? Again, ODIN fail error for root try is attached. Please help me. Thank you very much in advance...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Untitled.png Views: N/A Size: 78.4 KB ID: 3821491  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2a1h33E
via IFTTT

Available link for download