Thursday 29 December 2016

Help with Yemen OF1 N900V root

Help with Yemen OF1 N900V root


I followed the instructions found here: http://ift.tt/1SSuYlZ

I downloaded ArabicTools and set my phone to USB Debugging and plugged it into my computer running Windows 7. Once the computer found the phone I clicked on Read Phone Info and it got all the info the application needed. I then clicked Root and waited. It says Device Now Flashing, Please Wait and then nothing happens except more periods being added..............My phone never restarts or anything, it just sits there like nothing is happening. When I plug my phone in it says connected as Installer, and shortly after it says connected as media device, not sure if that matters, but I figured I would give as much info as possible to try and figure out the problem.

I have tried 3 different cords after reading thru comments that maybe the cord could be the issue. Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2a8OgYf
via IFTTT

Available link for download