Monday 29 August 2016

Broke 100 000 Page Views!

Broke 100 000 Page Views!


Finally got over 100,000 total page views on my blog! Thanks everyone for taking the time to read what I post!

Also I just finished my last final for this semester, so I can finally get back to doing what I enjoy. And I got a free doughnut today! All-in-all, today has been a pretty good day.

This post seems kind of short, so Ill post a picture of what Ive been working on this week. I decided to make a text editor widget from scratch that I could use in certain parts of OS X Gen. I liked how gedit looks, but gtkSourceView seemed like overkill for my needs. Anyway, Im just about done with it :) It allows for custom syntax highlighting, so heres an example of it with shell script syntax highlighting.

Thats everything new lately. Might put OS X Gen on the back burner for a while to work on another program Ive been thinking about. Ill keep you updated :)

Available link for download